Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reliable Ethernet controllers and laptops for USR

From: Rickard Radio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reliable Ethernet controllers and laptops for USRP N210 ?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:26:39 +0100

OK, I just tried this on a colleagues brand new Thinkpad T430s and it works without any packet drops or other Ethernet problems on that laptop (at least for a minute or so). It has the Intel 82579LM Ethernet chip so that chip doesn't seem too bad after all (like the Artheros 8151 which I have problems with).

Rickard