Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to deal with "underride"

From: zhengxiangwei
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to deal with "underride"
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:20:07 +0000

I think frequency offset may not be the reason.

The attachment is the oscilloscope picture. The first one use DBPSK modulation, which can be received by simple_trx.py. The second one use GMSK modulation, which can be successfully  received by simple_trx.py.

I wonder is there any reason may cause simple_trx.py fail to work using DBPSK.
Thank you.

Xiangwei Zheng
Research Assistant
ECE Department, Virginia Tech