Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bit shift sync error with DPSK

From: Chris Biow
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bit shift sync error with DPSK
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 13:57:08 -0500

Thanks, Josh and Tom. Those were the pointers I needed. It's fixed after
adding packet encode/decode, plus getting symbol lengths correct.

Tom's response from March
(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.radio.general/38723) was helpful
in providing a working GRC example that reliably receives what it transmits.