Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn_80211_tx.py not working with Gnuradio 3.2.2 o

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn_80211_tx.py not working with Gnuradio 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:21:35 -0600

It has been a long time since I looked closely at this branch. I am guessing that I only ever got the bbn_80211b_rx.py script working correctly, and that the requisite changes (e.g. importing blks2) were not done for the corresponding tx script. If you follow what changes were done for the rx script you should be able to do the same/similar for the rx script.

Good luck!
  Doug