Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sending single tone Am modulated using usrp1+wbx

From: José María Valencia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sending single tone Am modulated using usrp1+wbx
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:48:20 -0600

Ok, I understand your example, but before work with complex examples I want to experiment with a simple circuit as a simple DSB AM modulator based on the theory  that I wrote in the past mail, Im aware about realistic situations like noise and other factors and it was the reason I connected directly a wbx output to  wbx input (different wbx) in the same usrp trying to avoid this realistic situations.

Now I know that is necessary an attenuator (in this moment I don’t have an attenuator) and  I use two antennas, but I need to know if the usrp mathematically works like Im believing.