[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices error

From: tokens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_find_devices error
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:23:44 -0500

I have a USRP2 with WBX daughter board. Gnuradio and UHD were installed using the attached script. I am running under Ubuntu 12.04.1 and GNU radio 3.6.3 was installed. After doing some playing around with Gnuradio Companion I decided to test out the hardware. I am able to ping the USRP2 but when I used either the uhd_find_devices or uhd_usrp_probe commands I got the following error message:
uhd_find_devices (uhd_usrp_probe): error while loading shared libraries: libboost_date_time.so.1.40.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Allen Vinegar