Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [ Implementing a Phase Shift block ]

From: wakjah '
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [ Implementing a Phase Shift block ]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:16:42 +0000

Normally, this kind of delay detection is done using cross-correlation (or some more applicable variant thereof such as MRC). Note also that a delay will give a frequency-dependent phase shift, so you may wish to use a delay block rather than phase shift if your signal is broadband (although I must admit I don't know what the phase shift block does internally).