[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Pmr_Transmitter

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Pmr_Transmitter
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:54:03 +0000

Hi Sajjad,

This is what the flowgraph should look like:

http://scanoo.com/grc/20130122_scanoo.com_wav_nbfm_tx.grc.png

You appear to be missing the 'Polyphase Arbitrary Resampler' block which is vital in order to get this to work.

Make sure you install gnuradio using the following command:
wget http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio && chmod a+x ./build-gnuradio && ./build-gnuradio
More info here: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/InstallingGR#Using-the-build-gnuradio-script.

Cheers,

Mike