Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tests fail building with boost1.52

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tests fail building with boost1.52
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:04:58 -0500

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Barry Jackson <address@hidden> wrote:
On 25/01/13 16:29, Tom Rondeau wrote:
ldd test_all

address@hidden build]# cd volk/lib
address@hidden lib]# ldd test_all
        linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007fff67096000)
        libvolk.so.0.0.0 => not found

Unfortunately, this only confirms things but sheds no new light on the problem. Possibly a problem with the linker or cmake?

The qtgui one that "fixed itself" still fails during the build, it only passes when run manually.

During build? You mean if you run "make test" (or just "ctest" with no arguments)?

I'm test building all our other packages that use boost in the hope that there are no breakages with 1.53b1 - if that happens then I may have a case for pushing for an update.

Barry

Ok.

Tom