Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio and Windows 7

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio and Windows 7
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:14:01 -0500

On 26 Jan 2013 13:08, Johnathan Corgan wrote:

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

That is a known issue with the wxGTK implementation on Windows, and not specific to Gnu Radio, unfortunately.

I think Balint Seeber recently fixed this:

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/commit/?id=d3c7e93f

It's on the master branch and will be part of release 3.6.4.

Johnathan

Ah.  Awesome!

Not that I use Windows, but it will make Gnu Radio seem less like rubbish to newbs on Windows, which is always a good thing...