[Discuss-gnuradio] adding block using gr_modtool

From: Mohammed Ramadan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] adding block using gr_modtool
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:55:47 -0800 (PST)

it's my first time to use gr_modtool to creat Block i read the tutoral and make the steps and made module named howto. and now want to install the module and i write
gr_modtool add
asked me about the code type, block name, adding python QA , and C++ QA code , then give me the following

Must be one of ('sink', 'source', 'sync', 'decimator', 'interpolator', 'general', 'hiercpp', 'hierpython', 'impl')
Enter code type: source
Code is of type: source
Enter name of block/code (without module name prefix): mohammed
Block/code identifier: mohammed
Full block/code identifier is: howto_mohammed
Enter valid argument list, including default arguments: in
Add Python QA code? [Y/n] n
Add C++ QA code? [Y/n] n
Traversing lib...
Adding file 'howto_mohammed.h'...
Adding file 'howto_mohammed.cc'...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gr_modtool.py", line 2315, in <module>
    main()
  File "gr_modtool.py", line 2312, in main
    modtool.run()
  File "gr_modtool.py", line 746, in run
    self._run_lib()
  File "gr_modtool.py", line 785, in _run_lib
    ed.append_value('add_library', fname_cc)
  File "gr_modtool.py", line 501, in append_value
    count=1, flags=re.MULTILINE)
TypeError: sub() got an unexpected keyword argument 'flags'
address@hidden:~/gr-howto$

so what i can do now , to check for making the new block , is it Done or Not, Please i need your help