Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help about making .dat file for file source

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help about making .dat file for file source
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:06:49 +0100

Just calculate samples in whatever way you want and store them to files, using python, C, or any other language.
Here is part of my code for making samples of complex sin wave in python:

for i in range(n_samples):
    sine[i] = math.sin(2*math.pi*i/n_samples)
    cosine[i] = math.cos(2*math.pi*i/n_samples)
    pom = sine[i]*sine[i] + cosine[i] * cosine[i]
    f.write(struct.pack('ff', sine[i], cosine[i]))
f.close()