[Discuss-gnuradio] PO awarded!

From: Doug Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PO awarded!
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 11:01:06 -0500

All,
I have just received word that the PO has been awarded. I'm going to contact Mr. Corgan now, but I would like to try to start this afternoon (i.e. after lunch) to try to salvage as much of today as possible. If who planned to attend the first day is not available, please let me know, but otherwise I will send out an update on when we will start.
 Again, it will be in the 1st floor conference room, in Bldg. 12.
 Thanks,
  Doug

--
Douglas Geiger