[Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block not work properly

From: Chenfei Gao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block not work properly
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 18:27:39 +0000

Hi all,

I desire to set the sampling rate of my receiver on usrp n200 to 30.72Msps. I
have noticed that the sampling rate supported by uhd.usrp_source could only be
set to integer fractions of default clock rate 100MHz. Thus, I used resampler
block to  have a try. Unfortunately, it did not work to 30.72Msps exactly. It
only support 33.33333Msps nearest. Does anybody have good ideas on changing
sampling rate to 30.72Msps or somebody have the similar experience ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chenfei