Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio & opensuse 12.2 query

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio & opensuse 12.2 query
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:05:22 -0500

On 05 Feb 2013 16:00, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

Hi.
I'm trying to install gnuradio on an opensuse 12.2 system.

I do it with this script:

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

I get this:

Installing prequisites...Only OpenSuSE 12.1 is supported by this script

How to get it to be used for opensuse 12.2 ?

73s
Erik OZ4KK

Somebody who's an OpenSuse person needs to send me the patches necessary to make it work on other OpenSuse versions.  Sometime *after* that, build-gnuradio will support OpenSuse 12.2 or others.

Since I only run Fedora and Ubuntu myself, I rely on patches/code "from the field" to allow build-gnuradio to support other Linux distribs.