[Discuss-gnuradio] How can I patch UCSBJello files to my existing gnurad

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I patch UCSBJello files to my existing gnuradio version?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:34:05 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to patch UCSBJello files to my (already installed) gnuradio version. I installed the latest version of gnuradio a couple of days ago using the build-gnuradio script.

The UCSBJello project page in CGRAN (https://cgran.org/wiki/UCSBJello) tells to download the tarball, patch the files and then run the build gnuradio command. Since, I have gnuradio running in my laptop already, how can I patch the UCSB Jello files to my existing gnuradio version? I can download each file of UCSB Jello one-by-one and see if that works. However, that will take a long time and I wonder if there is any shortcut.

I am sorry if this sounds a very novice question. Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.