[Discuss-gnuradio] Developing with C++ but not python

From: Gong Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Developing with C++ but not python
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:26:22 +0800

Hi,
I think python file means data go downstream without interacting with other data stream.And I have seen several example writen in c++ and they all contain a gr_top_block which makes them similar to python files.Any body have the experience developing in c++?And what you think is the major difficulity(except more effort) compared to python?
   Thanks.