Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py command not working.

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py command not working.
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:01:49 -0800 (PST)

Tom what do you mean by using different Tx & Rx frequencies.

Also recently I did following. I connected 2 usrp with a single PC and ran 2
instances of tunnel in it with 1 usrp for each. Made two virtual ethernet
interfaces gr0 & gr1 also set two different ip addresses. And I was able to
ping from one ip address to another. I also did ssh and scp.

Now suddenly I am getting doubt that was that a wireless ping ?? Or was it
just withing a system i.e ping between two virtual ethernet interfaces
inside the system.

If it was within the system then I might have made a wrong screen cast on
this tunnel thing which I recently uploaded on my channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLvV2Q7vh-o

PS : Video is a bit blurred but one can easily make out