[Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu uhd_fft screen goes gray

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu uhd_fft screen goes gray
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 02:49:22 +0200

Hi to all,

Do you have suggestions how to tame our ubuntu to perform better, untick features?
We're using usrp1, even at 1 MHz bandwith the uhd_fft window goes gray (in accessible) after a 1/2 minute, force quit and try again is the only option.
The computer we use is smart enough to handle that data rate...

I have tested my usrp1 on fedora (less smart computer) at 8MHz bw for weeks and it still is happy.
I'm very tempted to plug in fedora 17 or 18....

Patrik