[Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing 3 USRP-N200

From: Zooz Engineer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing 3 USRP-N200
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:01:41 +0000

Dear All,

I am having an issue with my 3 USRP-N200 synch.  I use external synch sources for Ref/PPS. The LED's for Ref signal are green and the PPS test is successful for the three boards. However, when I input a sinusoidal signal split and fed into the RF input of the three board and I use a UHD source block for the three boards setting the time and clock as "external", the signals appear still unsynchronized as show in the attached image.

Any insights on this? Is there anything I need to check?

Best regards,
Zo