Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code: We're in!

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code: We're in!
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:29:35 -0400

On 04/09/2013 01:16 PM, M. Ranganathan wrote:
> What are the deadlines for applying as a mentor/participant for a Gnu Radio
> GSOC sub-project? How does one go about getting involved?

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

student applications open on April 22. Until then we expect students to
discuss ideas with potential mentors.

To become a mentor you need to sign up on the website and click the
links to ask to be a gnuradio mentor.

Philip

is a good place to start.