Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py FFT bin values are all ze

From: Jincheng Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py FFT bin values are all zero.
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:55:42 +0800

Hi, all,

Has anyone used usrp_spectrum_sense.py to sweep frequency band and get the channel’s power? I need your help.

When I use “self.connect(self.u, s2v, fft, c2mag, log, stats)”, the FFT bin values I got are all zero. But if I use “self.connect(self.u, s2v, fft, c2mag, stats)”, some FFT bin values would be very large, bigger than 5000 sometimes.

    Anyone of you know how to deal with this case? Thanks.