Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple signal processing

From: Charles Hearn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple signal processing
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:33:42 -0400

Hey, just wondering if anyone could point in the right direction on just how to write a block that will write out a feature like instantaneous carrier phase to stdout.  I've read all the tutorials on the website and can't seem to find anything that would fit this scenario.  I tried going through the code for some of the modulation blocks, but couldn't see how they received the phase data for something like phase modulation.