Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I have a Question about channel model parameters

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I have a Question about channel model parameters
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 18:33:04 +0500

Irfan,

epsilon: Simulates Sampling-Clock-Mismatch. It uses rational-resampling for interpolation/decimation. value=1 means no-mismatch i.e. in-samp-rate=out-samp-rate. value=1.00001 means receiver clock is fast(sample added). value=0.9999 means rcvr clock is slow (sample-skipped). useful for testing Timing-Synch. Algo's

taps: Filter taps to simulate channel-response. Useful for testing Equalization Algo's

frequency offset: Simulates Tx/Rx-Freq Mismatch. Useful for testing Freq-Synch. Algo's

-Adeel