[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Accessing GNU Radio.org web link -reg

From: Mr. R. Gandhiraj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Accessing GNU Radio.org web link -reg
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 09:41:57 +0530 (IST)

Sir,
This is Gandhiraj R, from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,
India.

Currently many of our students  working in GNURadio based projects.
Recently we can not access the GNURADIO.ORG web link.

Error message:
Access Denied
The owner of this website (gnuradio.org) has banned your IP address
(14.139.187.130). (Ref. 1006)

Timestamp: Fri, 03 May 2013 06:14:13 -0700

Your IP address: 14.139.187.130

Requested URL: gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki

Error reference number: 1006

Server ID: FL_23F5

Process ID: PID_68d368ba8fd022c

Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.70 Safari/537.17
kindly give the solution for the same.

with regards,

------
R.Gandhiraj, M.Tech.,(Ph.D)
Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr.),
Department of ECE, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Campus,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (University),
Coimbatore-641105

Mobile: +91 99422 23982
Office : +91(422) 2656422 (Ext. 5726)
Fax : +91(422) 2656274