[Discuss-gnuradio] subdev args for LF-TX

From: Wolfgang Buesser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] subdev args for LF-TX
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 20:22:33 +0200

Hi I am using a usrp1 populated with 2LF-RX and 2LF-TX daughterboards.

I am trying to learn how to use this hardware with the 'new'
uhd-interface.

I am trying tx_waveforms. Using --subdev A:A or B:A I can select the two
daughterbords. But how can I select a single output on either of the 2
boards?

I always get signals on both outputs of either board - irrespective of
wether I specify --subdev A:A, A:B or A:AB

Thanks

Wolfgang