[Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call May 16 / Google Hangout

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call May 16 / Google Hangout
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:57:19 +0200

This Thursday, May 16, we will do our monthly developers call.

As before, at's at 10 AM Pacific, 19:00 CEST, 1700 UTC.

IMPORTANT: We will be using a Google+ hangout via our G+ community,
which you can find at:
https://plus.google.com/communities/105194615257651755927

To participate, you must install the plugin beforehand. You can find it
at:
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin

Make sure you've checked your audio is working and the plugin works
*before* the dev call.

Also, we've identified some trouble with the hangout notification.
Usually, to join the hangout, you go to the G+ GNU Radio page (see
above), and you'll see a 'Join Hangout' button at the right.
Last time, this didn't work for everyone. If you can't join, tell us in
IRC and we'll send you an invite directly.
In case this was unclear: We will continue to use IRC as part of the
note-taking.

All off this G+ stuff is still in testing phase, so bear with us.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)