Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Wx Gui FFT

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Wx Gui FFT
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 04:56:41 +1000

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:

The reported error should have been fixed in:

commit 50d9b3282ae65b7cf6bf007ab8f32b4ae7cc3ed1

The problem is that if you have an app that makes use of the "set_callback" feature, prior to that commit, it would provoke an exception if you were
  using the non-gl implementations of the FFT GUI sink for wxGUI, because the non-gl version didn't have the necessary "set_callback()" method.

I get this part, thanks.  I'm interested in understanding the "flickering FFT" problem with the GL-based sinks after upgrading to 13.04.  It's the second time it's been reported on the list.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services