[Discuss-gnuradio] recieve with two antenas individually and simultaneou

From: manjusha
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] recieve with two antenas individually and simultaneously
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have the following connections in my grc file.

usrp source(900M)-->gmsk mod-->packet decoder-->file sink1
usrp source(928M)-->gmsk mod-->packet decoder-->file sink2

I am trying to receive the packets at two different frequencies.I can
definitely see some data in the file sinks i used.But,the problem is each
file sink shows a certain number of packets only.For example,if address@hidden
receives packets 22,23,24,address@hidden receives packets 25,27.As you can see
that 26th packet is missing and might have been dropped.Each antenna is
separating the continuous flow of packets and no duplicity of packets is
formed.Can someone explain why is this happening?!And what can i do to get
rid of this and receive all the packets individually on each antenna(like
address@hidden receives 21,22,23,24 and address@hidden also received
21,22,23,24).

If i am unclear with the question,please do let me know.

Thanks,
Manjusha.

-----
Manjusha