Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 x MIMO Transmitter using USRPN210

From: Ramcharan M C
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 x MIMO Transmitter using USRPN210
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:46:04 +0530

On 22 May 2013 17:26, "Ramcharan M C" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi josh
              I have attached the code for your reference ... I have been getting LLLLLLLLL display on the screen ... I think there's some problem with the buffer.. I want the file to be read by both the usrps and then transmitted into the antenna respectively for 2 x MIMO transmission... Please suggest changes to be incorporated into the file to support 2 x MIMO Transmission... Awaiting your reply