Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install uhd after usrp drivers

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install uhd after usrp drivers
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:45:58 +0100

Hi Jeff,

If you are compiling GNU Radio from source you need to install the UHD first otherwise it will not compile in the necessary components.

If you already have GNU Radio installed from source, you will need to uninstall GNU Radio, compile and install UHD followed by compiling and installing GNU Radio.

The build GNU Radio script from Marcus Leech is highly recommended as it also does the UHD:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/InstallingGR#Using-the-build-gnuradio-script

Regards,

Mike

--