Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IRA is now open-source

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IRA is now open-source
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:53:57 +0200

After installing xforms it compiles without problems on my gentoo system.

Am 27.05.2013 01:11, schrieb Marcus D. Leech:
I've taken the decision to open-source IRA, the integrated radio
astronomy package that uses Gnu Radio underneath that I've been selling
commercially
   for several years.  The income obtained is vastly swamped by the
maintenance effort, so I've decided to open-source it.

git clone https://github.com/patchvonbraun/IRA.git

And away you go.  No guarantees that it'll currently work, but after
ripping out the license management code, it appears to compile and
install OK
   on my Fedora system.