Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Branch for gr-air-modes receiver and GNU Radio ma

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Branch for gr-air-modes receiver and GNU Radio master (3.7) branch
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 07:48:08 -0700

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Richard Farina <address@hidden> wrote:

If I may be so bold, it may be better for your consumers (us lowly
people that use the software) if you were to make an actual release
tarball (call it 0.0.0.0.1 for all I care) with support for the released
version of gnuradio and let git track git gnu-radio.  Normally I expect
to not need to randomly track git branches, I expect master to work
against master or assume the work hasn't been done yet.

I am sorry your expectations are not being met.

I'm not the maintainer of that software package; I merely created a branch to show the process of upgrading from 3.6 to 3.7 for a non-trivial application, as a way to help GNU Radio application developers do it with their own software.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services