Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bug with gain setting in usrp1?

From: Wolfgang Buesser
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bug with gain setting in usrp1?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:53:33 +0200

Hmm,

I don't think so:

What I apply to board A ADC0 shows up on scope0, and what I apply to board A
ADC1 shows up on scope1, so there are definitely two different ADCs involved.
Looking at the scope traces they are connected as set by the line
self.uhd_usrp_source_0.set_subdev_spec("A:A A:B", 0)
i.e:
DDC-channel0, input I from board A, ADC0
DDC-channel0, input I from board A, ADC1

Both Q-inputs to GND

It appears, that the gain settings are somehow skewed up.
I am sure that the gain for both ADCs attached to same LFRX-board got be set
individually.
Do I need a special FPGA code?

Wolfgang