Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] It has begun

From: Manu T S
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] It has begun
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:24:26 +0530

Hello Everyone,

I'm Manu, a graduate student at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. I'm pursuing masters in Electrical Engineering specializing in Communication and Signal Processing. My proposal on LDPC codes has been accepted for GSoC. You can look into the proposal for more information.

The codes will be hosted in github repo