Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external clock issue with B100 + WBX

From: Guy Holtzman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external clock issue with B100 + WBX
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:59:27 +0300

I Checked the levels with the clock connected to the USRP ( and without)
The levels are fine ( about 600 mV rms on the scope)
additionally, I disconnected it from the load (USRP) to see if the level changed. and they did (proving the cables are connected to a load).

the problem remains,
is there a command that could check if the USRP is locked to the external clock?
what is the best way to debug this and to find the root cause?

Thanks for your help,
Guy