[Discuss-gnuradio] z = sa ^ random_mask_vec8[o:len(sa)+o]

From: yeran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] z = sa ^ random_mask_vec8[o:len(sa)+o]
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:29:51 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm using benchmark to do experiment in gun-radio. But at the receiver side, I met this problem sometimes, the terminal says " z = sa ^ random_mask_vec8[o:len(sa)+o]. ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (4087) (4081)."

I tried to print the whiten parameter s and o. In the first packets, s is always 8 and o is 0. But then suddently, s change to 4087 and o is 15, so this ValueError shows up.

Actually, I'm not aware that I am changing any settings, but this problem come up now and then. Sometimes it is fine, sometimes not. Has anyone come across this problem before?

Thanks!

Ada