Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding extra errors while transmission

From: Jay Prakash
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding extra errors while transmission
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:08:25 +0530

Sry for unethical reporting.

Mine purpose of pasting "010101" was to show that I am getting same data as transmitted while I was expecting some error because of

I am using:-

GMSK modulation and the code being used in benchmark_tx.py.

I have added the chanel_model block from gnuradio.filter before USRP sink in transmit path.py

As I am placing an artificial channel with multipath components I was expecting for some error in bits.

Jay Prakash