[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC'13 Improving GRC

From: Yasmeen, Aneela
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC'13 Improving GRC
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 05:56:27 +0000

Hi all,

As promised, below is the link of my github repo:
https://github.com/aneelayasmeen/improvingGRC

Currently, I am working on the problem of accessing doxygen/sphinx documentation for each GNU Radio block from within GRC GUI. To do this, I have made few change
s in GRC code base and its GUI. More details on how to use the little piece of source code, I have written so far, can be found in the README file inside my repo improvingGRC on github. Please feel free to test it; I will appreciate any feedback from community.

Aneela