[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: [WSR'14] Call for Papers: 8th Karlsruhe Workshop

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: [WSR'14] Call for Papers: 8th Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 17:11:45 +0200

Dear list,

it's that time of the year: The first CfP for our bi-annual conference,
the Karlsruhe WSR. As before, we hope to have lots of GNU Radio-related
content!

Cheers,
MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [WSR'14] Call for Papers: 8th Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:59:00 +0200 User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620 Thunderbird/17.0.7
Dear colleague,

This mail is intended to attract your attention to the call for papers
of the

    *8th Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios*

that will take place on March 12/13, 2014. For more information, please
visit

    http://www.cel.kit.edu/download/CfP_WSR_2014.pdf

Best regards,

Friedrich Jondral, Sebastian Koslowski, Michael Mühlhaus
(Organizing Committee)

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Koslowski
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-46275
Fax:   +49 721 608-46071
Email: address@hidden
Web:   http://www.cel.kit.edu/

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and National
Research Center of the Helmholtz Association