Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compatible GNU Radio $500 2x2 full duplex MIMO SD

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compatible GNU Radio $500 2x2 full duplex MIMO SDR coming to a Kickstarter Shortly
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 04:00:54 -0400

Unfortunately, I have been traveling while these emails have been
going on and just now got connected to respond.

Please stop this email thread on the mailing list now. Any more emails
about this subject and I will remove you from the list.

This is a mailing list dedicated to a free and open source software
project and is really not the place to discuss your patent issues.

Let's please get back to discussing GNU Radio.

Tom