Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr::buffer::allocate_buffer : warning:

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr::buffer::allocate_buffer : warning:
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 21:46:50 +0200

Hi Manu, Tracie,

I wouldn't worry about this for now. I'm assuming this is for your
GSoC project? If so, just keep going and make sure you get the math
right. You'll want to move this into a C++ block eventually,
anyways,
and do further optimizations there. We can worry about this problem
at
that point.

I would like to stress this point. First you two have to get something
high level working. Even Octave or (Octave-compatible) Matlab is fine
if you are more familiar with that.

Jens