[Discuss-gnuradio] SRIF workshop at SIGCOMM

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SRIF workshop at SIGCOMM
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:24:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

I want to remind everyone about the Software Radio Implementation
Forum (SRIF) workshop at the ACM SIGCOMM conference in August in Hong
Kong. I'm on the steering committee of the workshop, and we've been
working to build a space for publishing work that takes theory and
simulation into actual radio systems. We have a really good lineup of
talks, and I hope many of you can make it, especially if you were
already going to be at SIGCOMM.

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/srif.php

Tom