Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video streaming through gr-extras tuntap in pre-c

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video streaming through gr-extras tuntap in pre-cog
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:29:11 -0700

Dear GNU Radio Guru,

For the sake of this list, I'm going to have to ask you to send all support requests for pre-cog to address@hidden.  I'll be getting to the other three e-mails you sent last night in a little while.

-John

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM, GNU radio <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
   I am trying to stream a VLC video stream to the gr-extras tuntap device. I have modified the simple_trx demo to include tuntap device and run the flow graph as a root. I assign the tap device the required ip address but I am not sure how to assign a port number to it.

Then I configure the vlc media player to stream webcam video to the tap device address. I disable the ARQ in the pre-cog.

The flow graph runs correctly but on a spectrum analyzer I just see a single packet and then everything turns off.

Does any body know how to stream video in to the tuntap device.

Regards