Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with rtl_tcp

From: Favati
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with rtl_tcp
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:09:02 +0200

I know they say that a picture is worth 1000 words, but, well, in this
case, at least a few words of explanation would really help.

Ok :P

Dongle connected to a raspberry (or an ubuntu pc, same problem...) running rtl_tcp.
On the same lan i'm using a very fast pc with sdrsharp using rtl_tcp plugin.
After sometime (random...can be 2 minutes...or 20 minutes) i get the problem seen on the 2 videos. I've tryed replacing the dongle and updating sdrsharp (using another program the problem persists), changed the lan switch too....Always the same problem....

I've no more ideas....(i've always had this problem while using rtl_tcp, and i'm running the latest rtl_tcp).

If someone can help....

Many thanks!