[Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFT and Waterfall plots not working for me on

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFT and Waterfall plots not working for me on 3.7
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:39:12 +0000

Hi all,

For whatever reason QT FFT and Waterfall plots are not displaying for me. All the controls are present and I can change scale, FFT size, color intensity (for waterfall), etc. but the display area is just a white brick. Time domain display seems to work just fine.

I see this behavior both with gr-qtgui/apps/uhd_display.py and with a simple GRC flowgraph with UHD -> QT sink.

System info:
Ubuntu 13.04 x86_64
GNU Radio v3.7.0-82-g179a2d78
UHD v3.5.3-20-gbcdf7c3