[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon13 Updates

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon13 Updates
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:38:12 -0400

I'm starting to get really excited about GRCon this year. I'm very
proud of our 3.7 release, which is opening up a huge number of
possibilities for the project, and we're anxious to show off some of
the new stuff and learn what everyone else has been doing.

Just some reminders about GRCon's schedule. You can always find the
details at the main conference website:

www.trondeau.com/grcon13

* Registration
The registration page is open. Just follow the link on the main page
(www.trondeau.com/grcon13) to secure your admission now.

* Presentation Submissions
Deadline Aug. 15.

Submit an abstract for a presentation that you'd like to give at the
conference. We have extended the deadline to Aug. 15 since a number of
us will be traveling to Hong Kong for the SRIF workshop and won't be
able to deal with submissions until after that, anyways.

http://www.trondeau.com/grc2013-call-for-presentations/

* Student Travel
Deadline Aug. 15.

Submit your application for student funding. Depending on the number
and quality of submissions, we may not be able to support every
student who signs up, so make your application count!

We will announce the presentations and student travel awards during
the first week of September.

Thanks!

Tom