Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC Magic coupling constant

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC Magic coupling constant
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:00:59 -0400

Ok, I tried the off by sqrt(2) and it put me close but now the bit_timing _loop is running short on data again, which as a disseminator means it probably cant find a good sync for timing and just eats all its input samples. So I pushed my changes to where i'm at now to github, could you see if that compiles for you, then I could walk you though whats all going on with this and where i'm at.

Thank you
Andrew

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/30/2013 04:28 PM, Andrew Davis wrote:

> Thanks for the idea, I will try it tomorrow when I get back to the test
> machine ( which is powerful enough to be within reach of real-time
> decoding if I get this figured out :)

If you don't get this straightened out, I'd be happy to work with you by
phone or chat.

--
Johnathan Corgan, Corgan Labs
SDR Training and Development Services