Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recording Moto II Digital Voice Talk Groups

From: Luke B
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recording Moto II Digital Voice Talk Groups
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:13:03 -0400

Thanks Nick, will do!

In case other people have Moto Smartnet systems with analog voice channels, I have my code up here: https://github.com/robotastic/gr-smartnet

It is Nick's code with some of the patches from Reddit added in. It works with GR 3.6.5.1 and RTL-SDR. I also added in IF/BB gain options so it would with the HackRF too.

Well, the better approach would be for me to refactor gr-smartnet completely, but I haven't gotten around to that yet and gr-smartnet is suffering some pretty major bitrot.