[Discuss-gnuradio] Do anyone know how to add pilot to sub-carrier in ben

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do anyone know how to add pilot to sub-carrier in benchmark ofdm example??
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:04:21 +0800

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

I am currently using Gnuradio 3.6.  I want to use pilot to trace the phase offset in each ofdm symbol. However, I cannot see any pilot  is added  in ofdm benchmark example. Is there any example or project that has already implemented pilot to trace phase offset? If no, which block should I locate to do the least modification.

Appreciate your great help.

Best,
Kay